Quality Pest Control In Verona, NC
Verona is a small, tight-knit community that’s located in a rural setting that makes it feel like a world of its own. With both Jacksonville and Wilmington a short drive away, residents of Verona have everything they need at their fingertips. And with natural sites such as New River and Holly Shelter Game Land, there is never a shortage of things to do in this area. But even in small towns like Verona, pest problems can strike at any time. Fear not, there’s a solution!
At B&T Pest Control, we have been providing quality Onslow County pest control to our neighbors for more than four decades. Every service that we offer is safe for families, designed to be affordable and budget-conscious, and comes with an unmatched satisfaction guarantee. We are just as persistent as the pests we treat. If you’d like to learn more about our services and how they can protect your home, please call us today.
Residential Pest Control In Verona
At B&T Pest Control, we understand firsthand how difficult dealing with the pests in Verona can be, and we’ve spent the last four decades working with homeowners like you to protect them from these pests. Our company is devoted to finding safe and swift solutions to all of your pest concerns so that you don’t need to worry about pests unnecessarily.
Our general pest control process includes detailed inspections, customized treatment plans, and a maintenance schedule that can either be recurring or on a one-time basis. In addition to our Onslow County pest control programs, we also provide Wood-Destroying Insect Reports, wildlife control, sanitation services, moisture control, and protection from seasonal pests like mosquitoes. No matter what service we provide you with, it will always be affordable and it will always be guaranteed. For more information on how our residential pest control services in Verona can protect your home, please call us today.
Verona's Complete Guide To Effective Rodent Control
Rats and mice enter Verona’s homes looking for water, sustenance, and shelter, all of which they can find very easily. To keep them away, residents should try these hints:
- Fill all openings. Rodents are capable of fitting through dime-sized openings, so insert door sweeps to loose doors, install weatherstripping around windows, and fill holes in the foundation with caulk, steel wool, or liquid foam.
- Keep things clean. Get rid of excess clutter like packing materials, don’t leave piles on the floor, and clean up when spills and crumbs occur.
- Store food properly. Never leave snacks and pantry goods in their original packaging; rather, use sturdy, sealed containers.
- Address moisture. To take away a rodent’s water access, use a dehumidifier in the basement or closets, make sure crawl spaces are well ventilated, and address leaky faucets.
- Bring in the professionals. There is no substitution for professional help when it comes to rodents, and a trusted pest expert can provide unmatched exclusion and sanitation services.
For more information on rodent control in Verona, call B&T Pest Control today.
How To Tell If Bed Bugs Have Invaded Your Verona Home
Bed bugs are sneaky parasites that invade Verona homes like your own affixed to a host, which may come in the form of your personal items or a used sofa that you decided to decorate with. Because bed bugs only come out at night and usually live in the depths of your mattresses or nooks of electrical outlets, determining whether or not you have an infestation at play can be tricky. Some of the ways that you can tell if you have bed bugs include:
- Bed linens covered in rust-colored smears or blood stains, which come from fecal matter or squishing bed bugs
- The presence of eggs, eggshells, nymphs, or adult bed bugs
- A powerful and unpleasant odor that smells like mildew
- Waking up covered in tiny clusters of bites that you don’t remember getting
If you notice any of the aforementioned signs of bed bug activity in your home, call B&T Pest Control for bed bug control in Verona today.
Three Easy Tricks To Keep Problematic Wildlife Away From Your Verona Property
Wildlife like skunks, raccoons, and squirrels can all make themselves at home around your Verona property; however, by following these three easy tricks, you can drastically reduce their attraction to your yard:
- Be conscientious with your trash. Always keep your trash bins properly covered and never miss trash day.
- Maintain a tidy yard. Trim back all landscaping areas and get rid of debris like fallen branches and leaf piles.
- Opt for decorations. To further make your property unappealing to wildlife, try out some decorations like mylar balloons as well as decoy animals and scarecrows. You might also find relief from turning porch lights on at night.
In addition to these three tips, you can also benefit greatly from the help of a trusted professional, like B&T Pest Control. We have been bringing local homeowners wildlife control for more than 40 years and we continue to provide exclusion and decontamination services to this day. For more information on keeping problematic wildlife away, call us today.
What B&T Customers Are Saying
"Jeff has been treating my home for 2 months, great results, answered all my questions, and is super professional! Would definitely recommend!"