Pest Control In Holly Ridge Only $45/Month
In Holly Ridge, you shouldn’t be stuck indoors struggling with a pest infestation. With B&T Pest Control by your side, you’ll be back outdoors in no time with our affordable pest control solutions guaranteed to bring you fast relief!
- Over 40 Years in Business
With over 40 years of experience, B&T has the expertise you need to get rid of pests for good!
- Affordable Care
Our pest control program is the most comprehensive program in eastern North Carolina, covering indoor and outdoor pests with no hidden fees.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
With FREE Emergency Call-Back Service, if you’re ever unsatisfied with our pest control services, let us know, and we’ll be right back to make it right!
Effective & Comprehensive Pest Solutions In Holly Ridge
Residents of Holly Ridge know our little town is so much more than the gateway to Topsail Island. It's a close-knit community with great schools, plenty of activities for kids and adults, and some of the best seafood restaurants around. Plus, who can resist those beautiful sunsets over the water?
But local area pests can be a real problem. From mosquitoes and ants to rodents and roaches, pests here can ruin a good time faster than you can say "bug spray." That's why B&T Pest Control is here for all your pest control needs.
B&T Pest Control in Holly Ridge protects your family from:
- And many more!
We've been serving the Holly Ridge community for over 40 years, and we know how to deal with all the pests that call this place home. Our PestGuard program is a year-round solution to all your pest problems, and our team of experienced professionals will ensure your home has protection from creatures that are looking for a way in.
We offer residential Onslow County pest control services, so no matter what pest problems you're facing, we can help. We also offer a variety of other services, including termite control, bed bug removal, and mosquito control. Contact us today to learn more.
Home Pest Control In Holly Ridge
When you're at home, the last thing you want to worry about is pests. Whether it's ants in the kitchen or spiders in the bathroom, pests can make your home feel unclean and unsafe. Fortunately, B&T Pest Control is here to help.
We offer various home pest control services that can take care of any problem you're having. Our signature PestGuard program is the most inclusive pest control program in the eastern part of North Carolina, designed to keep your home free of common pests all year long.
Family-Friendly Products For Effective Pest Control
Pest infestations are stressful, so we’re dedicated to providing high-quality, dependable pest control in Holly Ridge. Our exterminators go through an extensive process to make sure you and your family are free of pests you may be facing. Here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll perform a thorough initial pest inspection of the interior and exterior of your home to gather all details of your current situation, types of types present, and conditions that attract pests to your home.
- Our exterminators will design a customized treatment plan and apply interior and exterior treatments with EPA-approved products to effectively control your current infestation, prevent future occurrences, and keep you and your family safe.
- We’ll perform recurring pest inspections and preventative exterior treatments to ensure your continued protection.
Get $75 Off Our PestGuard Program
Pest control in Holly Ridge should be easily accessible and affordable, which is why our most inclusive PestGuard program starts at just $45 per month! Following a one-time setup fee, you’ll receive:
- Yearly protection
- Control of nearly all common household pests (only exceptions include German cockroaches, bed bugs, and wood-destroying insects)
- Control of rats, fire ants, fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, hornets, and yellow jackets at no additional charge
- YardGuard protection for up to one-half acre at no extra cost
- Six bi-monthly exterior inspections and treatments each year
- Additional emergency services for FREE when needed
- When pests persist, we’ll return at no extra cost to you!
Professional Advice On Mosquito Control For Your Holly Ridge Home
Dangerous mosquitoes in Holly Ridge likely become an issue around your home during the springtime and last well through the fall because of an increase in rain, moisture, and heat. In order to limit their presence around your property, here are a few tips from local pest pros:
- Don't allow water to collect in buckets, kids' toys, grill covers, and small puddles.
- When you spend time outside, always apply an EPA-approved repellent.
- Keep your yard tidy by getting rid of brush, trimming back hedges, and avoiding overwatering.
- Turn over the water in bird baths and pet bowls on a regular basis.
- Opt for planting citronella or using citronella-scented candles at gatherings.
- Limit the amount of alcohol consumption on your property.
- Use outdoor fans to keep guests from sweating and to make it difficult for mosquitoes to fly.
- Work with a mosquito control company for solutions to drastically reduce mosquito populations.
Save $75 On Our Comprehensive PestGuard Package
We want to provide you with a long-lasting service that protects you from common household pests—including mosquitoes. We are proud to offer our PestGuard package, which is sure to provide you with the mosquito control you need! On top of offering comprehensive protection, our package is highly affordable and brings you guaranteed satisfaction.
When you sign up for mosquito control in Holly Ridge, you can expect:
- A thorough inspection of your property completed by a professional mosquito exterminator.
- EPA-approved treatments for service that are risk-free and will completely eliminate existing mosquitoes around your property.
- Long-term protection with In2Care, a highly effective mosquito trapping system.
- The option for one-time treatments, which will provide you with fast relief for special occasions.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
What Every Holly Ridge Property Owner Needs To Know About Rodents
There's nothing quite like the feeling of coming home to find a furry little intruder rummaging through your things. Unfortunately, rodents are a reality for many property owners in Holly Ridge. These pests can cause all sorts of problems, from contaminating food and spreading disease to damaging property and chewing through electrical wires.
The good news is that you can take steps to prevent rodents from taking up residence on your property. Here are a few things every Holly Ridge property owner needs to know about rodents:
- Rodents are attracted to food sources. If you have food that is left out or not properly stored, you're more likely to attract rodents. Make sure to keep food in airtight containers and clean up any crumbs or spills right away.
- Rodents can squeeze through tiny spaces. Even a small opening can be an invitation for rodents to come inside. Be sure to check for cracks and holes in your foundation and seal them up with caulk or steel wool.
- Rodents are active at night. If you're hearing strange noises coming from your walls or attic, you likely have a rodent problem. These pests are most active at night, so if you hear something, it's best to call a professional to find and get rid of the rodents right away.
When you partner with B&T for rodent removal in Holly Ridge, you can expect:
- An inspection from one of our experienced mice exterminators.
- A treatment plan tailored to your specific needs.
- Rodent exclusion measures, such as sealing up the exterior of your home, make it difficult for rodents to find their way into your home in the future.
If you think you may have a rodent problem, don't wait to call a professional. B&T Pest Control has been servicing properties in Holly Ridge for over 40 years, and we know how to get rid of pesky rodents in your home for good. Give us a call today to schedule your estimate on our rodent control solutions.
Three Tricks To Keep From Bringing Bed Bugs Into Your Holly Ridge Home
Holly Ridge is a beautiful town, but it's not immune to bed bugs. These pesky pests can hitch a ride into your home on just about anything, from luggage to used furniture. And once they're inside, they're very difficult to get rid of.
The best way to deal with bed bugs is to prevent them from coming into your home in the first place. Here are three tricks to keep from bringing bed bugs into your Holly Ridge home:
- Inspect your luggage when you travel. Bed bugs are often brought into homes on luggage after a trip. Before you bring your suitcase inside, inspect it for bedbugs. Pay close attention to the seams and pockets, as these are common places for bed bugs to hide. If you see any bed bugs or eggs, put your luggage in a plastic bag and wash all your clothes in hot water when you get home.
- Inspect your hotel room before you settle in. If you're staying in a hotel, take a few minutes to inspect your room for bed bugs before you unpack your luggage. Check the mattress and box spring for any signs of bed bugs or eggs. Also, check the headboard, nightstand, and other furniture in the room. If you see any bed bugs, request a new room.
- Be careful about used furniture. Used furniture is another common way that bed bugs make their way into homes. If you're considering buying used furniture, make sure to inspect it for bedbugs before you bring it inside. Again, pay close attention to the seams and pockets. If you see any bed bugs or eggs, don't bring the furniture into your home.
If you do end up with bed bugs in your home, don't try to get rid of them yourself. These pests are very difficult to eliminate, and do-it-yourself methods simply don't work. The best way to get rid of bed bugs is to call a bed bug treatment professional like B&T Pest Control.
Our bed bug treatment includes:
- A full bed bug inspection of your home to identify all affected rooms.
- Custom-designed treatment plans that work around your needs.
- Free re-treatments up to 90 days after our initial service.
- Guaranteed relief from bed bugs.
- And more!
Fast & Minimally-Disruptive Service
Pest treatments have a reputation for being a pain. And in many cases, that reputation is well-deserved, but not when you choose B&T Pest Control! We proudly offer hassle-free and family-friendly heat treatments that can eliminate bed bugs in as little as one application. We'll inspect your home, identify the infestation, and develop a treatment plan to get rid of bed bugs for good. Call us today to get started with bed bug control or any of our other Onslow County pest control services.
Crawl Space Moisture Control In Holly Ridge
If you’re looking for crawl space moisture control in Holly Ridge, B&T Pest Control has you covered. We recognize that North Carolina’s warm climate and high humidity levels can make it a challenge to keep your crawl space dry and mold-free, and we’re here to help with affordable dehumidifying and sealing treatments.
Save Big On Crawl Space Moisture Control Treatments
Between the possibility of pest infestations, wood rot, high energy bills from unvented crawl spaces, and the risk of respiratory illness caused by exposure to mold and mildew, it’s safe to say you don’t want to leave this problem unchecked!
Our crawl space moisture control service includes the:
- Installation of crawl spaces vapor barriers that are 8-mil, overlapped, anchored, and taped for the highest effectiveness.
- Sealing of all cracks to avoid excess moisture.
- A state-of-the-art industrial-grade dehumidifier to remove existing moisture in the air.
- Optional repairs to undo moisture damage.
Termite Control In Holly Ridge
Whether you want to protect your home from termite damage or already have an infestation, our termite treatment in Holly Ridge is the solution for you. We start with a thorough evaluation, then create a custom treatment plan based on your home’s unique needs. Our combination of reactive and preventative treatments will protect both your home and your wallet from destructive termites!
When you choose our termite control in Holly Ridge, we will:
- Search your property for signs of termites, such as mud tubes and damaged wood.
- Use a combination of bait stations and soil treatments to eliminate termites.
- Perform targeted treatments of vulnerable areas like crawlspaces.
- Monitor your home to ensure termites don’t try and come back.
What B&T Customers Are Saying
"OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!! Jeff was on-time, professional, and very knowledgeable. He sprayed our home and was very thorough not to miss anything. Jeff made it easy to select a future service plan. I highly recommend this company especially if they have members like him on staff. Great job! Very satisfied."