Your #1 Choice For Reliable Pest Control
B&T Pest Control was brought to life on January 1, 1982, by North Carolina native Buddy Cahoon. Buddy was a salesman, sales manager, and branch manager for two other pest control companies before venturing out on his own, starting his fledgling company with his wife Kaye and son Toby. With only five customers paying just $15 per month, the launch of B (Buddy) and T (Toby) Pest Control took guts, commitment, and sacrifice. But Buddy never looked back.
Just 40 years later, B&T Pest Control became one of the most trusted names in the residential pest control business. Our company has grown to 900+ managed properties per month with thousands of happy customers in their wake. Buddy always accredited his success to hard work, a friendly atmosphere, and treating customers like his family members. He turned down several opportunities to sell his business before passing on February 19, 2009, leaving the company to the next generation. Buddy's son and wife continue to run the business to this day, along with two of his grandchildren, making B&T Pest Control a third-generation family business.
Today, grandchildren Daniel Cahoon and Brittany Allison (Cahoon) McLamb are the company's future. We are honored to be such a powerful force for good in the community and look forward to developing more innovative pest control solutions in Jacksonville as time goes by. Even though the years have changed our approach to dealing with common area pests, our mission has never wavered — to exceed our client's expectations and surpass our competitors' efforts with nothing but excellence.
Why Choose B&T Pest Control
If you're looking for family-friendly home pest management at a fraction of the traditional price, look no further than the services of B&T Pest Control.
- We provide friendly, fast, professional service at reasonable rates.
- Our team combines modern technological advances with time-proven labor and outstanding customer service to protect your property from unwanted pests.
- We offer pet and family-friendly pest control using products tested and approved by the EPA.
- We proudly provide the most inclusive pest control program in the area.
- Our recurring pest programs, PestGuard and PestGuardPLUS, are affordable and comprehensive.
- We offer reservice with no fees on our PestGuard and PestGuardPLUS programs.
- We ensure that our customers are completely content with their care by implementing a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We are an award-winning company affiliated with excellent organizations and state-wide associations.
- We offer Integrated Pest Management methodologies to our clients and their families.
Call B&T Pest Control today to request a treatment estimate.
Our Pest Control Expectations
There are certain things that B&T Pest Control expects of our team members to provide the best customer service in the area.
- We expect our team members to always be polite and friendly, starting when our customers contact our office and lasting beyond our final residential treatment.
- We expect our team members to be loyal to their customers, fellow team members, and the company, to be reliable and supportive, and make decisions that benefit everyone, not just the individual.
- We expect our team members to be professional and respect our clients as well as fellow team members. Our goal is to leave our clients' properties in a better condition than when we arrived.
- We expect our team members to be honest. We aren't interested in sideswiping you with hidden fees or sneaky expenses and ensure our team treats our clients with the utmost honesty and respect.
See the B&T Pest Control difference in action by scheduling a visit today.
Enjoy These Features As A Customer Of B&T Pest Control
900+ Customers Served
Award Winning Services
Emergency Call-Back Services
What B&T Customers Are Saying
"Jeff has been treating my home for 2 months, great results, answered all my questions, and is super professional! Would definitely recommend!"