Complete Pest Protection For Jacksonville
The residents of Jacksonville, NC, take pride in their town. Called J-Ville, J-Vegas, or just 'A Caring Community,' there's a place and space for every person who calls this city home. No matter what your hobbies may be or where your passions lie, you'll find something to do in our sprawling city and make new memories.
But life isn't all beaches and sunshine for the homeowners of Jacksonville. Live here long enough, and you'll still have to contend with some of the realities of city living — including pests! Jacksonville experiences pest activity practically all year round, which can be a big problem for property owners with other things to do.
Thankfully, managing pests in Jacksonville doesn't have to be difficult. You don't have to come home to a house full of pests; you can just call the folks at B&T Pest Control! We've been offering pest control in Jacksonville since 1982, and with hundreds of happy customers behind us, we don't plan on stopping anytime soon. We're a local, family-owned business that shares Jacksonville's sense of community pride, and we treat our customers like family and friends regardless of their needs.
If you need Jacksonville pest control for those you love, call the folks at B&T Pest Control today. We're here to help with all your pest control needs and promise to work towards the best possible solution.
Residential Pest Control in Jacksonville
Here in Jacksonville, we enjoy our four seasons. But unfortunately, each new season also brings a new set of pests. Whether it's ants in the spring, cockroaches in the summer, rodents in the fall, or spiders in the winter, pests are always a threat to our homes here.
That's why having a trusted pest control company like B&T Pest Control on speed dial is important. We know how important your home is to you and your family, and we'll do whatever it takes to keep it pest-free.
We also do whatever we can to support your household budget. We know the last thing you want to deal with is hidden fees from your pest control company, which is why we proudly offer the most comprehensive program available on the market. Our PestGuard program is an affordable residential pest control program with zero hidden fees. With PestGuard, you can protect your home from general pests (and premium pests) that most companies charge extra for, including:
- Rats and Mice
- Fire Ants
- Yellow Jackets and Hornets
- And More!
The PestGuard indoor and outdoor pest control solution is year-round protection, covering almost all pests that will invade your home. With six treatments, annual inspections, and free emergency services, you can rest easy knowing your home is always covered. Plus, we make it easy to cover even the largest properties. We can cover up to half an acre of land at no additional charge!
PestGuard does not cover bed bugs and wood-destroying insects like termites.
Our home pest control services in Jacksonville target more pests than any other company in the eastern part of North Carolina, and we guarantee our services with an airtight warranty. If the pests return between scheduled services, we'll come back and re-treat your home for free. No matter what kind of pests you're dealing with, we'll help you get them out!
When you work with B&T Pest Control to service your Jacksonville home, you will have a friendly member of our team walk you through every step of the process. Our professional pest control exterminators will:
- Conduct an internal and exterior inspection, identifying the pests plaguing your home.
- Create a pest control strategy that removes your current pests and prevents future pest infestations from becoming problematic.
- Use top-quality products to ensure your safety. All our products are EPA-approved and safe for your home, family, pets, and the environment.
Call us today if you have a pest problem or want to ensure your home stays pest-free.
Everything You Need To Know About Rodents In Jacksonville
Rodents like mice, rats, and even squirrels have heavily relied on humans to provide them with enough food, water, and shelter to wait out the winter months. Unfortunately, this relationship has always been one-sided. Rodents benefit significantly from hiding out in human homes, while humans face the threat of rampant disease and property damage in return.
It doesn't help that it's often easy for rodents to get into Jacksonville homes – all they need is a tiny hole to crawl through:
- Mice: House mice only need a gap the size of a pen to get into your home.
- Rats: Rats need a little more space, but they can usually fit through holes the size of a quarter.
- Squirrels: Squirrels need a spot at least the size of their head or 1 ½ inch in diameter.
Keep in mind that even if the hole is a little smaller than comfortable, rodents will use their powerful teeth to chew through your wall or foundation until the gap is large enough to fit through.
It doesn't take much for rodents to get inside your Jacksonville home, but at B&T Pest Control, we'll stop common rodent infestations in their tracks.
Our rodent control in Jacksonville, NC, includes:
- A complimentary rodent inspection of your property.
- A customized rodent control plan crafted specifically for your home.
- Our rodent exterminators use a mixture of bait and mechanical traps to remove rodent infestations from your home.
- The prevention of future rat and mouse infestations with our rodent exclusion services.
- The filling of cracks and openings that may allow rodents and other pests to make their way inside your foundation, attic, walls, and other parts of your home.
Reach out to us today for rodent control in Jacksonville!
Your Guide To Bed Bug Detection In Jacksonville
Bed bugs are one of the most difficult pests to get rid of in the home. These parasites are tiny and elusive at best and are known to reproduce quickly. Thankfully, there's no need to worry — B&T Pest Control has been dealing with bed bugs in Jacksonville for over 40 years.
Here are some tips to help you detect bed bugs in your home:
- Check for bites. Bed bugs feed on blood, so one of the most telltale signs of an infestation is waking up with bite marks on your skin. These bites are usually small, red, and itchy. If you have multiple bites in a line or cluster, it's a good indicator that you have bed bugs.
- Look for fecal matter. Bed bugs excrete a dark brown or black substance after they feed. This substance is usually on sheets, mattresses, or furniture near where the bed bugs are hiding.
- Check for eggs. Bed bugs lay their eggs in small clusters near where they're hiding. These eggs are small and white and hard to see with the naked eye.
- Look for shed skins. As bed bugs grow, they shed their skin. These shed skins are usually near where the bed bugs are hiding.
If you think you have bed bugs in any capacity, don't wait to call the Onslow County pest control pros at B&T Pest Control. With our cutting-edge bed bug heat treatments, we can remove bed bugs in a single session (while saving your furniture and mattresses). This non-chemical approach for bed bug removal kills all stages of bed bug life, including adults, nymphs, larvae, and eggs — something other bed bug pesticides simply cannot do.
Plus, our bed bug control in Jacksonville is guaranteed. After applying our roster of customized treatments, your home will be guaranteed bed bug-free. If you find a bed bug within the next 30 days within a treated area, we will perform further treatments at no additional cost.
A bed bug infestation is serious and will only get worse over time. Our highly effective thermal treatment will safely and effectively eliminate all the bed bugs in your home so that you can rest easily. Call us today to schedule an inspection or learn more about our bed bug control services in Jacksonville.
How To Tell If Your Jacksonville Property Has A Termite Problem
Do you know how to spot the signs of termites? While most people know that termites can cause serious damage to homes and businesses, many don't know how to tell if they have a problem. Termites can be hard to spot, but a few signs can indicate an infestation.
Here are some signs to look for:
- Mud tubes: Termites use mud tubes to travel from the ground to their food source. The tubes they build are usually about the width of a pencil and on the foundation or exterior walls.
- Wood that sounds hollow: Termites eat wood from the inside out, so one of the first signs of an infestation is wood that sounds hollow when tapped.
- Cracks in paint or plaster: As termites eat away at wood, they can cause cracks in paint or plaster. These cracks are usually small and thin.
- Swarms of winged insects: If you see a swarm of winged insects near your property, it could signal termites. These insects are actually a colony's reproductive caste, and they're looking for a new place to build their colony.
If you see any of these signs of termites in your Jacksonville home, it's important to call a professional termite control company right away. These wood-destroying pests can cause serious damage to your property if not treated quickly and properly.
At B&T Pest Control, our termite treatment and prevention services are second to none in terms of effectiveness. We combine all three methods of termite control into one comprehensive treatment plan.
Our termite control in Jacksonville, NC, includes:
- An in-depth inspection of your property, including your crawl space.
- A customized treatment plan to exterminate existing termites and prevent future termites from moving back in.
- The use of the most up-to-date equipment in the industry and monitoring conditions that will make your home more attractive to termites.
- The use of EPA-approved products, keeping your home safe for your loved ones.
- Always friendly and professional termite exterminators. We work to effectively treat your home, staying out of your way so you can get back to your day.
In order to guarantee we provide the best termite control in Jacksonville, every termite job has at least one exterminator on site that has passed the NC State Structural Pest Control Certification standards.
Ready to learn more? Call B&T Pest Control today to get started with an inspection.
Mosquito Control In Jacksonville, NC
Don't let mosquitoes stop you from enjoying your backyard this summer! Our mosquito control program in Jacksonville, NC, safely reduces mosquito populations around your home, helping you get back to spending relaxing evenings outside.
Our program is simple, quick, and extremely comprehensive. Based on the results of your mosquito inspection, our team of expert exterminators can craft a custom plan to reduce the growing numbers around your property. Our EPA-approved mosquito control products are safe and effective, meaning your family can enjoy your yard without worrying about dangerous pesticides.
Whether you're looking for recurring mosquito control in Jacksonville or single-event treatments, we have a service that will work for you! Unlike our competitors, we even include mosquito control in our PestGuard pest control program. This way, you can protect your home from mosquitoes and a wide array of other pests.
Plus, our mosquito control in Jacksonville is backed by an ironclad satisfaction guarantee. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Call today for mosquito control in Jacksonville.
Moisture Control In Jacksonville, NC
The humidity of North Carolina creates a beautiful green place to live — but it also creates the perfect environment for bacteria, mold, and pests. Many insects love to make their homes near leaky pipes and clogged drains and jump at the chance to set down roots in a dark and damp crawl space. Plus, excess moisture can also encourage the growth of molds that harm people, pets, and their properties.
Thankfully, you don't have to worry about humidity and moisture wreaking havoc in your home. Effective Jacksonville moisture control services from B&T Pest Control can protect your crawl space from both mold and pests. By sending an expert to inspect your crawl space, we will be able to determine how much moisture is in the area and determine the best treatment option for your home.
These treatment options include:
- 8-mil reinforced vapor barriers: B&T goes the extra mile by overlapping, anchoring, and taping our vapor barriers to decrease the amount of moisture that can rise from the ground to the subfloor.
- Sealing all cracks and vents: This prevents the inflow of moist, outside air that may contribute to rampant moisture problems.
- Installation of industrial-grade dehumidifiers with pumps: These keep the air in your crawl space dry and are much better than the cheap, indoor portable dehumidifiers other companies use.
Crawl spaces can be hard to access and even harder to maintain without the proper equipment. Instead of dealing with moisture issues on your own, call the pros at B&T Pest Control to take care of you and your home. Call today for details.
Nuisance Animal Control & Wildlife Removal In Jacksonville
You shouldn't have to put up with unwanted wildlife around your home — and with B&T Pest Control by your side, you never will! Our team of animal control experts in Jacksonville, NC, can quickly and efficiently remove wildlife from your home. After all, we've been doing it all since 1982.
We only service nuisance animals, we do not service dogs or cats.
With a little help from B&T Pest Control, you can rest assured that your home will have protection against wildlife pests like:
- And more!
Our team of experts can also make sure these animals never return. By thoroughly investigating your wildlife problem, we can create an effective treatment involving live traps, filling holes, and sealing cracks and crevices.
If you're looking for a solution to effectively remove wildlife pests from your property, B&T Pest Control is the team to call for nuisance wildlife control in Jacksonville.
Flea Control In Jacksonville
Fleas are a problem for everyone in Jacksonville, even if you don't have pets. Once these creatures find a way into your house, they'll burrow between couch cushions, down into the carpet, and anywhere else they can survive and thrive, making it incredibly difficult to get rid of fleas, especially if you're using ineffective DIY options. For real relief at twice the speed, trust B&T Pest Control's flea control in Jacksonville.
The helpful flea exterminators of B&T Pest Control can:
- Use aerosol treatments to eliminate fleas in carpets, upholstered furniture, and hardwoods.
- Apply insect growth regulators to stop fleas from growing and reproducing.
- Scatter specialized powders to give you long-term relief from fleas.
- Back our Flea Magic Treatment with a one-year warranty that includes free re-treatments.
No matter the type of flea infestation you face, B&T Pest Control has a treatment or product to get the job done right. Family owned and operated since 1982, we are the experts in Jacksonville pest control and will go the extra mile to leave you with a smile.
Call today for a quote on our flea control services.
What B&T Customers Are Saying
"Jeff has been treating my home for 2 months, great results, answered all my questions, and is super professional! Would definitely recommend!"