Complete Pest Control In Kure Beach, NC
A small community in New Hanover County, North Carolina, Kure Beach is a coastal town located along the Cape Fear River. While tourism is a major asset to our local economy, Kure Beach's geography and climate are also what make pests such a common problem in our area.
Pest infestations can happen all year round in places where the winters are mild, humans mingle, and bodies of freshwater are abundant. Local property owners need to prioritize Kure Beach pest control by addressing pest prevention early on, not just when pest activity leads to larger issues like property damage. At B&T Pest Control, we help Kure Beach homeowners do just that with preventative services that keep pests away for good.
Residential Pest Control In Kure Beach
Most homeowners are aware of how disruptive and even dangerous pest populations can be. From property damage to health impacts like diseases and parasites, all kinds of issues come with having a pest infestation in your home. But far too many property owners try to deal with pest problems on their own instead of contacting their local home pest control experts. This approach sets you up for failure because using incorrect methods will just allow the pest problem to persist and become harder to address.
Instead of trying your hand at DIY pest control, you should turn to the professionals at B&T Pest Control. We implement this proven and effective process to ensure pests get properly addressed and never lead to larger issues:
- Inspection: We begin by familiarizing ourselves with your property by performing a thorough inspection. Not only does this help us detect the entire scope of a pest problem, but it also helps us identify the access points and other factors that caused the infestation in the first place.
- Treatment: From there, we implement safe and effective treatments tailored to your property and your pest problems. We avoid harmful solutions that could pose a threat to your health or the environment while still guaranteeing total eradication of the pests.
- Follow Up: Our business model is centered on customer satisfaction. We will check back with you a few weeks after our initial visit to make sure everything has been addressed to your satisfaction.
Protect your Kure Beach home from pests the right way by contacting B&T Pest Control right away.
A Rodent Infestation Can Be A Nightmare For Kure Beach Homeowners
Even if you've never noticed them, there's a good chance that you've had house rodents hiding in or around your Kure Beach home at some point. Rodents are good at going undetected, even though the evidence of their activity often comes in the form of nasty odors or glaring property damage. They can also hide outdoors, staying close to your home to take advantage of the food and shelter it provides without having to actually invade your walls.
Either way, rodent infestations can be persistent and problematic. Like many other pests, mice and rats are known to carry diseases that can be transmitted to people. They can also carry parasites like ticks and fleas that pose their own health risks. The best way to avoid these issues is to get started on proper rodent control methods that protect your Kure Beach home from rodent invasions.
Let B&T Pest Control remove the headache of dealing with rodents from your life by having our experts inspect your property and apply proven rodent control methods. Contact us today to learn more about our rodent control and exclusion options.
Four Ways To Deter Wildlife From Your Kure Beach Yard
Not all problematic pests are the kind that set out to invade your home or take up residence around your yard. Some are just passing through and happen to be drawn to local homes by a variety of different factors. This includes wildlife pests like raccoons, opossums, squirrels, and birds. Limiting these attractants is a good way to lower your risk of wildlife problems in Kure Beach, but only professional guidance can guarantee you're addressing all of these factors properly.
Here are a few ways you can reduce your risk of dealing with nuisance wildlife around your property:
- Landscaping: Overgrown yards or properties with large trimming piles and other debris are naturally more attractive to animals looking for a place to hide. Keeping your lawn tidy and trimming your trees and bushes regularly can help deter wildlife from your yard.
- Moisture: Like all other lifeforms, squirrels, raccoons, opossums, and other wild animals need water to survive, so yards with puddles or water features can be more attractive to these animals. Limiting the water sources on your property can help make your yard less enticing to wildlife.
- Trash: Outdoor trash bins contain treasure troves of food for wandering wildlife, so you need to make sure your trash cans are properly secured and inaccessible if you want to keep hungry animals away.
- Other Pests: Wildlife like bats or birds eat insects, which can quickly multiply out in your yard. That's why investing in a general pest control plan is one of the best ways to reduce the factors that draw wildlife to your property.
Let B&T Pest Control help you address all these factors and remove the wild animals causing trouble on your property by contacting us for wildlife control today.
How To Effectively Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In Kure Beach
Having bed bugs in your home can seem like a farfetched problem to those who have never experienced them before, but bed bug infestations are a lot more common than you might think. As parasites, bed bugs feed on our blood and are therefore drawn to any property where they can find humans or animals to bite.
Despite the assumptions you might get from their name, bed bugs can actually infest more than just your mattress or sheets. In fact, you could find bed bugs in your closets, laundry baskets, furniture, and many other areas of your home. These tiny insects can also be transmitted from one property to the next by clinging to people or used items. This allows them to hitchhike back to your home without you even noticing. Once bed bugs invade, they can be challenging to fully eliminate since they lay eggs quickly and are very good at hiding.
That's why you should turn to bed bug control professionals for the best and safest methods to get rid of bed bugs. At B&T Pest Control, we can quickly respond to a bed bug infestation in your Kure Beach home and help you ensure bed bugs don't become a persistent and itchy problem. Contact us right away if you notice bites or other signs of bed bug activity.
What B&T Customers Are Saying
"They do a great job. Very conscientious and easy to schedule with."